Friday 8 October 2010

with a bit of Wood and a bit of String... I like making nice little things...

Finally...
thought my mum was actually going to kill me, so I have finally got around to taking pictures of the "little lovelys" I have made so far and thought I'd post them on my blog.  I have not included everything because even this much is going to ruin some Christmas presents... but even if you know what your getting, it was made with love and thought...
Key Hook - Made for Joe and Lissy's Duck Egg, Country Style, Kitchen


For a Certain Someone... made with matching "Key Rings" including "His and Hers" for her New House...


This is not yet finished but this will have rustic string (as a hanging method) for hanging - slanted - as "a bit of Beach" in a "far from the beach" - Sheffield located - Bathroom

Magnolila... little fairy

VW poster from the 1950/60s... put into a "car wrecked" frame... which were burnt and aged by myself... effective I think

Clocks and Door Hangers to follow shortly...




1 comment:

  1. these are fabulous lis i love them kitchen looks good x sue x

    ReplyDelete