Thursday 21 October 2010

Girlie Night

Had the best night,  last night with my sister, as always!  Wednesday being Girlie Night - I had planned it all perfectly and got tea ready and everything... big glass of vino and some good ol' music blarring ready for Holly finishing work!
Monday - I text Holly and I said to her: "come to mine on Wednesday and we can colour in Magnolias all over my huge kitchen table and craft lots until we couldnt possibly craft anymore"
To my amazement, Holly was not that enthusiastic about the events planned, but I thought - whatever love - I wanna get some christmas cards made up, so you can "take a hike on a mardy bike" if you dont want to join in! 
Tuesday - I called at Mum's and naughtly stole her Copic pens... i know im the devil in disquise but it is October so it is technically my month to be bad ;)
Wednesday - Holly came in at about 6.15pm with a "not so impressed" look on her face...
She said "Lissy I dont even have a change of clothes for this?!"
I said "what the hell do you need a change of clothes for?"
Holly said "What the hell is newspaper doing on the kitchen table, if were painting it magnolia?!"
Well... what can you say to that?
Two blondes dont always make a right and they dont always make sense either ;)

Anyway, when I told her what we were actually doing, that I meant colour in Magnolia stamps with COPICS not the kitchen table with Magnolia PAINT - she laughed her head off, as did I and she was thrilled... so the evening panned out nicely!

5 comments:

  1. omg you make me laugh x mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, love the mardy bike comment. Hope you mum didn't miss her copics. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that made me laugh, something I would do as well, I never listen properly. You sound just like your mum when you tell things!! v funny, K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, love the Two blondes don't make a right comment. Are sister's great to craft with. xox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL! You are such a good story teller, very funny read. Loved it. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete