Thursday 28 October 2010

Little Lovelys...

Just adding a few of my little lovelys that I have created recently...

Just some wood, wire and shabby chic goodies and it's a Home Sweet Home...

Saw some wooden pegs and thought of using them to clip pictures for holding down Memories...


Today I created a "little lump of love" to give to a little lump of gorgeous-ness, as we welcome little baby girl Brooke into our lives...



Christmas is a head... so Christmas goodies are to follow... its only 8 weeks-Saturday until the Big Day! Eeeeekkkkkkk
So get crafting you crafters!

4 comments:

  1. omg 8 weeks are trying to kill me love the "bits" lots of love mumxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Lissy! Love the little heart for Brooke.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the home sweet home plaque. You are very talented. Love sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 8 weeks!! crickey I better get a move on too. Loe your plaque and heart. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete