Tuesday 12 October 2010

Bought some more plants!

Can't help it, but I have bought more plants... the driveway is looking better by the day!  Deals in Homebase and garden centres has saved our pennies but brought colour to the house even if it has emptied our wallets!  I have also made my better half put the hanging baskets up - finally - which look just lovely!

Now I just need to find the trees I want for my, very own, Cottage Garden (in the actual garden not for the drive ;) ) so I can start growing them into a nicely established trees in time for the summer... any ideas of bargain tree shops?!

I have finally got flowering heads on my fushia clippings which I gave new homes last week, because they are giant fushias, they are going to need re-homing again soon... they are having a growth spurt ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lissy,

    You are so good with your gardening skills. I don't have any!!!

    I have just seen your last post which was showing all your christmas cards. They are gorgeous, so cute.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have Green fingers. Wish I had. My dad was a gardener. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete