Thursday 7 October 2010

Will the Virginia Creeper... Creep Anywhere?

My beautiful little sister - Holly - took a Virginia Creeper clipping from her "cottage garden" for me, as its bursting with life and colour and spreading like a fire of red flame all over her fence out back... it just looks simply gorgeous.  Now I know that we have to be careful with Virginia Creeper and it's clinging hooks BUT theres no denying that they are pretty when their leaves are all Red and Autumn has finally broken in England!

I have heard mixed messages about whether you can take a clipping of a Virginia Creeper but I wanted to give it a go because we have a fence at the back of the garden that is in need of a "make over" with vibrant colour and a classic "Cottage Garden" style. 

So the question is: Will the Virginia Creeper, Creep Anywhere... watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment