Wednesday 4 May 2011

Over Easter...

Over Easter I decided to get cracking on a few garden projects, besides the boring ones: painting the garage and digging holes ;) here are a few that might interest fellow crafters...

I wanted to make some planters out of old wood and decorate them "shabby" for the front of the house.  Our front door is framed by a huge archway and on each side there is a wall of about 4 bricks in a line, perfect for welcoming visitors with plants...
Le Petit Palais... The Little Home

No need to paint in the side because the planter pot I have fits perfectly inside - made to measure ;)... so I can pull it in and out to change the plants and water and only the edging of the planter is seen. 
I have however exterior varnished everything I have made for the great outdoors!

2 comments:

  1. omg lissy these are lovely are you takin orders lol x mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i will do if anyone wants one!

    ReplyDelete